Wednesday 18 November 2015

Olympus TG-4 16 MP Waterproof Digital Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Red)

The Best Point-And-Shoot Camera 2015 . In this blog you will get some informations about :
Best Sellers For Olympus TG-4 16 MP Waterproof Digital Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Red) | Olympus TG-4 16 MP Waterproof Digital Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Red) Best Deals | Olympus TG-4 16 MP Waterproof Digital Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Red) High Discount

Olympus TG-4 16 MP Waterproof Digital Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Red)

  • 4X wide-angle optical zoom with fast f2.0 high speed lens
  • Waterproof to depths of 50 feet, Freeze proof to 14 degrees F, Shockproof to 7 feet, Crushproof to 220 lb.
  • RAW capture, Live Composite, Underwater modes with Underwater HDR
  • Wi-Fi / GPS / e. Compass
  • 1080P HD video

Olympus TG-4 16 MP Waterproof Digital Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Red),    Customer Reviews :


Great for underwater photos!
I also have the Tg-3 and purchased this one for my wife after returning the Olympus TG-860 and also the Ricoh wg-30. We weren't happy with the the focusing on both of those cameras. We purchased these primarily for underwater photography and they excel at it. We're happy with the battery life as we can get several hundred pictures at a time. I really haven't tried the gps or raw formats, so I can't speak to those, but the overall image quality of the underwater pics are generally fantastic. I usually don't have to clean up the photos, but when I do, I usually just hit the I'm feeling lucky button and they turn out great. My only gripe is the panorama mode. You have to take three pics and sometimes it doesn't match them up correctly. I tend to use my iPhone instead as it does a much better job. I'm adding a lot of underwater photos to my review so you can see the quality of them. By SJSummer.
Great underwater photo quality, microscope mode, and RAW capture
I'm a nature photographer and I've had this camera for a few weeks now. I bought this camera for a trip where I would be taking photos on a kayak and during snorkeling. I considered only bringing my DSLR camera and getting waterproof housing for it, but after reading stories online from photographers who tried this method only to end up with leaks, I decided not to risk it. I recommend this product for photographers who are serious about getting quality photos where water is an issue, and care about technical details like its RAW capture ability and microscope mode. I don't recommend this product for people who are casual shooters because they probably don't need the advanced features and can find a cheaper product that fits their needs.
Great photo quality while shooting underwater:
This camera takes great underwater photos with good image quality. The focusing is fast and accurate. The camera is very light at less than a pound, so very easy to lug around on trips. I took all of these photos in RAW and processed them in Lightroom.
Quirks on using RAW shooting:
- Getting the RAW setting enabled was more difficult than it should be. Usually this is accessed by the settings menu on other cameras. For the TG-4, you have to go to the main shooting screen and select it from the options on the live screen. Also, Olympus doesn't have a RAW-only option, instead you have to choose RAW+JPEG, which I find to be pretty unnecessary and the JPEGs just take up more space on my memory card.
- Also, I will mention that RAW capture is not available in all shooting modes. You cannot use RAW for underwater HDR, microscope mode, and portrait mode. Luckily for me, none of those modes are commonly used by me, but I would still have appreciated knowing this prior to purchasing the product. Especially since Olympus advertises the TG-4 as a RAW shooting camera.
- Note: If you're going to process RAW images, you'll need Lightroom 6. Older versions of Lightroom don't have the ability to process TG-4 RAW images.
Amazing microscope mode:
- I didn't get this camera for its microscope mode, but this feature was definitely a very pleasant surprise and one of the highlights of the TG-4. First of all, it can focus when the camera is EXTREMELY close (just 1 cm!!!) away from your object. This is a very unique capability. If you take a look at Wikipedia on Macro photography lenses, they provide a table of macro lenses and their closest focusing distances. The shortest focusing distance on that table is about 5 inches. Compare that to the TG-4, which can be as close as 1 cm.
- The magnification up to 44.5x is breathtaking, as the world looks completely different at that magnification. This is such a cool feature, and another reason to use this camera instead of my DSLR. I took a photo of a pair of shorts, and zoomed in all the way (see photo attached to this review). You can see the fibers of the material. Wow. This will definitely be a useful tool for me in the future.
Negatives about the camera:
- Poor photo quality in dim lighting. The camera sensor is really noisy when the lighting isn't optimal. This is the case even if I use nighttime shooting modes, so I was pretty disappointed. Most of my darker images were very grainy and no amount of post-processing was able to salvage them.
- Disappointing aperture control with f/2.0 lens. One of the main reasons that I bought this camera was to be able to control my aperture size and have it as large as f/2.0. However, the camera only lets you choose 3 aperture sizes depending on your current zoom. I didn't end up taking advantage of the aperture setting as much as I would have preferred.
- Battery life is short. You need to completely recharge the battery after just a few hours of usage, even when it's not shooting all the time.
- The camera's battery slot was a bit damp after an underwater shoot in the ocean. Now, after each underwater shoot, I make sure to rinse the camera in fresh water, then open all of the slots and let them dry out.
- Just because it's shockproof, crushproof, and rugged doesn't mean that it won't scratch. I was riding on my bike, had my camera sitting in a bike basket and it got scratched up. So be careful and maybe get a pouch for it.
- Lack of a manual setting. I know, it's a point-and-shoot camera, but I would still prefer to be able to control the exposure time, ISO, and aperture.
- The USB cable is not a standard mini or micro USB cable, and is instead a non-standard one. Sigh.
- The camera does not come with a full user manual in hardcopy form. Instead, Olympus provides a 121-page PDF document of the manual.
Here I posted the photos I took using the TG-4 so you can look at the image quality for yourself: http://www.juliafang.com/blog/2015/6/product-review-olympus-tg-4. By Julia.
Olympus TG-4 16 MP Waterproof Digital Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Red), discount price (for limited offer) and Sold Out Very Fast. If you really need this product be sure to Order Now to avoid disappointment.


Note : We always searching now, update price, best offer with high discount

We have been providing the best seller, best deal and big trend information about Olympus TG-4 16 MP Waterproof Digital Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Red) For you. If you liked this information, please tell your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google plus using social buttons below.. Happy Shopping ^_^. The Best Point-And-Shoot Camera 2015
Olympus TG-4 16 MP Waterproof Digital Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Red) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Imam
This Blog are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time